Monday, June 20, 2011

Oblivion...

Many names I have been addressed, but just one I obey, Chaos, My name, what is my name? Well it doesn't really matter at all, for I am just a shade of a dying afternoon sun, I was, I am, and I will be, despite my deep desire of stopping being, I am, and I will keep on being, for there is no scape for beings like me, once I was told, "Creatures like thee still crawling on earth? Thou shalt be death" and mayhaps that is truth, I shall exist no more, for no desires lay into my heart, for there is no more flame to fuel my inner machinery, I am into the limbonic labyrinth of desperation and solitude, my names? Again? want'st thou to know my names? It is easy, just take a look into thy inner reflection, there thou shalt find the answer to this question, for Many Names I have been addressed, but Just one I obey, CHAOS, I am beyond chaos and I Am chaos myself, I don't understand me, and my universe, mayhaps I am in the threshold of insanity, crossing it in and out at the same time, mayhaps my names have driven me into the paths of crazy desires, mayhaps...

I am not sure, for Many Names I have been addressed, But One I just obey, and now, I don't remember it, for, I am lost, in front of the water mirror of desperation, I am wandering into meadows of bleak dimness, covered by shades of green, blinded by lights of weak luminicense, walking down rainbows of grey and .... No more, this is just wasted time, I shall no write, for there is no solution, only complains, only complains, I have been defeated by my hand, and I don't want to go beyond my dark, I am many names and one, and one and many names, I have wandered this lands before human kind, I Am, but I don't want to be, I don't want this I AM any longer...

Many Names I have been Addressed, but now I don't remember them for I rather abandoned all of them into the shielded past of my uncertainty, I want to release myself and flee into the night into the qlipphotic tunnel, beyond Sitra Ahra, beyond everything, and finally meet the hollowness and oblivion, for mayhaps that will be my name at the end Oblivion, Oblivion and Oblivion, I WAS, I AM, I WILL BE, Oblivion, dust into dust, the death's demise, the end of the Beginning, and the Beginning of the End, I am Just me, many names I am, but none I obey now, for I am now OBLIVION...

No comments:

Post a Comment