Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wrath

My heart is drifting into shades of anger and wrath, Today I have grown such anger in my withered soul, and I am discharging into emptiness, for no one can hear me, or want to, lonely I am, really alone into a vast meadow of people, but hollow they are, for unto their ears only silence can pass through, Bloody my existence, My heart is pull out into the demise once more, and again and over again, like an infinite circle of vicious agony, no one can hear me or want to, because My heart is drifting, drifting, and I shrink until my existence will be gone, and nothing appears to get close to reach a gasp and rescue me, even against my will, if one will dear to listen just rejection will I receive, for cursed I am into the explotion of wrath and solitude, Today I have grown into such anger and wrath, Today I want to be really apart, be one with the wind and flow eternally in the silent night, dancing under the silver rays of the moon, caressing the surface of peaceful waterfalls...

I am sinking into my own tears, that have grown to become a great dam of uncertainty and blidness, but even the nature in its infinite wisdom rejects me and pulls me away, for such fiend like me cannot crawl on the surface of this earth, for Cursed I am, Cursed by my hand, I am blue, and grey, sunken into everlasting waters of memories and rejection, I hide beneath the shipwrecks of bitterness, and I don't dare to see my reflection, for My heart is drifting into anger, through landscapes of emptiness, I am vanishing, becoming one with the nothingness, and no one can hear me or want to, for my weepping have turned into mute selfish regrets...


I am so bitter, and angry, I am full of wrath and rejection, I want to blame everyone of everything, but I am the only one to blame, for I am cursed by my own hand, I am a failure of my own will, I am leading myself into insanity, for I want, I just want to be apart from this sanity, or so called reallity, I condamned my being for I Am, I AM, and I WILL BE, and I want to be no more...


My heart Today is drifting even more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow, for I am bitter and angry, my wrath has possessed my senses, and now I am blind, I don't want to see others' happiness, because that is the constant souvenir of a lost time, I cursed am, I cursed am, and I cursed Will be .I want this no more, I want no more my heart to drift, I want my heart to stop feeling and beating, because, I am bitter and angry and no one can or want to hear my call...

No comments:

Post a Comment