Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Membranous Devilish Wings

Into quaint and pearing shadows of abysmal secrecy

I found myself falling, and falling infititely

beguiling the shadows to embrace me and lead me into demise

I was flunged into fluttering thoughts of fear and pain

ungainly I fall and Fall with no more hope than the redepmtion of Grim

And It was dreadful, because it happened in the soul, without deatail I can describe.

It was the ecstasy of a nightmare, and the fifthessence of devilish.

the happening of the pandaemonium, for I went deep and deep

into agonic torture of existance, I am Falling, and Falling

Deep and deep into the tombs of ancient fears now awaken

I am falling into a infinite space of inmaculate darkness

pulled down by voracipous and ghaslty demons from black cold ether

and Then I Saw the horror, I was flying freely into this

abysmal nightmare

with a gift given in masses of dirges of dim

a gift given by gaunt and ghastly yore

A gift given methought as a wretch caprice by grim

which I calsped with all pain as an ordeal of limbonic sense

A gift imposed as aI shrieked in agony

the Membranous devilis Wings of oblivion

for I am flying now but still fallin into the realm of my own

oblivion, I am now the demon that tempts crows and spawns

from the abyss of my own devotion

I am now flying but still falling deep into the darkness of my pain

with the membranouse devilish wings given once by grim

For the most wild yet most tender gift is being a terrified demon

I am, and I was, and I will be the destructor

devil tempter of my own soul

I am the demon that grabs myself with the paws of ill shape

to carry my fears along, just for the gift of these Wings...

, and then I saw the horror, and the ill sense of my being...

No comments:

Post a Comment